6:22pm EST - We're getting our first look at the new high exterior walls. Here are some details:
- They cost 50 paper each (there are 4 in the screen below)
- They snap together on the sides (still a bit finicky at the moment)
- They are a default blueprint
- You can place ladders on it at the moment (not sure if this will stay or not)
- This is placeholder art (duh)
5:30pm EST - The dev branch is working again and the crossbow is in! It's a non-default (but common) blueprint and costs: 350 wood, 75 metal frags, and 25 cloth. Here is are some screens and a quick look video.
2:55pm EST - As update day approaches, this week continues to get more and more exciting. Unfortunately, the development branch has been on the fritz for a couple hours (blank screen while loading). This should be fixed soon, however, I’m going to forgo today’s post and just get started on the update summary post for tomorrow (which will go live late tonight). In the meantime, here’s some other things we have to look forward to:
- Crossbow has been added
- High exterior walls (perimeter fence anyone?)
- Quarry redux is in
- Hip fire exploit is fixed
- New boots (?)
Oh, and for those of you wondering if any Rustafied servers will wipe with the update tomorrow, the answer is: no.
As always, stay tuned to @Rustafied for updates and details.